WITH MARINER OF THE SEAS IN 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTS
02 SEP – 06 SEP 2015
FROM BEIJING (CHINA) – JEJU ISLANDS (SOUTH KOREA) – BEIJING (CHINA)
Price from 730 USD / person
Rest & Relaxation:
- VitalitySMSpa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
-Flat-screen televisions in staterooms and shipwide Wi-Fi, touchscreen wayfinders and digital signs
-Poolside, outdoor movie screen
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Diamond Club available for Diamond and above tier level members.
Mariner of the Seas
Part of the Voyager class of cruise ships, which represents the highest public space-per-guest ratio in the cruise market, this spectacular ship was designed with enhanced staterooms, expanded fine dining and state-of-the-art recreational facilities like a rock-climbing wall, ice-skating rink and basketball court.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are average per person, based on double occupancy, reflect promotional savings, for cruise only, new reservations, are subject to availability and may change at any time. Additional terms apply to promotions. Itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- Included: Shipboard accommodations, ocean transportation, most meals, some beverages and most onboard entertainment.
- Not Included: Air transportation**; transfers**; items of a personal nature, such as shore & land excursions**, specialty restaurant fees, some beverages, photographs, gratuities/service fees, medical services, etc.
** You can add these during or after the reservation process
Contact: BLUE SKY TRAVEL – Tour Office
16 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Dist. 1, Hochiminh City
Tel: (28) 6291 2211 ext: 156, 157